Friday, August 31, 2012

Spain.1.


The first of the Spain snaps up. These babies were from a while back, June to be exact. I was waiting on getting my little baby laptop back from being fixed because I had already sorted and stored them there, but alas I don't think it will be returning home anytime soon.

Here we have,
Barcelona, 
Valencia (*LOVED!* the most intriguing, fun, friendly, colourful town. A kind of wonderful, magical party party party lingering in the air at all times, and a warmth throughout the place - the people and the weather.) 
and Palma de Mallorca.

Palma beach, Park Guell tiles, 
Valencia paella, 
vintage store finds in a back street in Valencia
(we literally turned around a corner and hit vintage store heaven!),
Valencia food markets,
including snails,
the most amazing squid I've ever had from a cafe in Barcelona,
&
horchata 
(a local nutty yet milky like drink - love it or hate it kinda thing).


Food & clothing store tips to come.



No comments: